Resistive touch screen, commonly known as "soft screen", is mostly used in Windows Mobile phones;Capacitive touch screens, commonly known as hard screens, are used in devices like the iPhone and the G1.
1. Resistive touch screen: pressure is needed to make all layers of the screen contact. Fingers (even with gloves), nails and stylus can be used for operation.Stylus support is important in the Asian market, where gestures and word recognition are valued.
2. Capacitive touch screen: the slightest touch from the surface of a live finger can activate the capacitive sensing system below the screen.Inanimate objects, nails, gloves do not work.Handwriting recognition is more difficult.
1. Resistance touch screen: the accuracy is at least a single display pixel, which can be seen with the stylus.It is easy to recognize handwriting and helps operate under an interface that USES small control elements.
2. Capacitive touch screen: the theoretical accuracy can reach several pixels, but it is actually limited by the contact area of fingers.This makes it difficult for users to accurately click on targets less than 1cm2.
1. Resistive touch screen: very cheap.
2. Capacitive touch screens: capacitive screens from different manufacturers are 10% to 50% more expensive than resistive screens.That extra cost doesn't matter for flagship devices, but could deter mid-priced phones.
Five, multi-touch feasibility
1, resistance touch screen: impossible, unless the resistance screen and the machine circuit connection.
2. Capacitive touch screen: depending on the implementation mode and software, it has been implemented in the technical demonstration of G1 and iPhone.Version 1.7t of G1 is already available to implement multi-touch features in browsers.
Hopestar produce different kinds of pc monitor , if you need customized monitor , pls kindly let us know your application , size , and other detail requirements , we will offer you different installation way , wall mount touch screen monitor , resitive touch monitor , open frame monitor or customzied monitors .
This Monday we held monthly meeting to summarize our sale data in the past July. It is a routine meeting in our company for a long time in order to help us to analyze market performance of different types of products around globe and make targeted purchas
IR touch monitor is more and more popular now. Operating principle---Infrared multi-touch (IRMT) is an electronic device that uses an infrared matrix densely packed in the X and Y directions to detect and locate human touch gestures.
Industiral LCD monitor are display devices mainly situated in bare metal enclosure and do not usually include bezel. Different from traditional desktop monitors, open frame monitors are much more professional for industrial wall mount project or cabinet
With the the future of manufacturing, the "Made in China 2025" plan displayed,almost countries focus on Chinese manufacturing more than before,though Chinese manufacturing have been the mainstream already many years ago.It will also have big influence on
HOPESTAR's Open Frame LCD / LED Monitors are designed for commercial and industrial applications, easily integrated into kiosks, jukebox, signage, security, ticketing and hospitality applications, gaming machines, ATM Machines, aviation simulators, indust
Hopestar, professional monitor manufacturer since 2002, with rich experience to develop and design new products, our technical team have been striving to design new high bright display to meet their needs. Therefore, now we can meet these customers’ needs